Media students document Embrace Haiti, a memorial/ fundraiser for the people of Haiti with 300 plus Chattanooga State students in attendance. Two Haitian students attending Chattanooga State lost family members in the devastating earthquake that were memorialized. The Red Cross was there to accept donations to aide in the relief. Dale Grisso, a media student, was responsible for organizing Embrace Haiti. Two student wrote original songs at which they performed, one being a rap written by Street Saint and the other by a fellow media student Margie who performed a beautiful ballad. Jesse McCants introduces the video seen above.
February 1, 2010
Media Students document Embrace Haiti
I'm a college student, formerly a hollywood writer/director, of an independant movie called Dickie Smalls From Shame to Fame. Now I dedicate most of my time to web videos like the ones on http://www.youtube.com/ryehixson and I direct for http://www.youtube.com/deepfriedjihad. I have had one video featured on Tosh.o on comedy central for things you should never run into a room yelling. View all posts by ryehixson
This entry was posted on Monday, February 1st, 2010 at 4:29 pm and posted in News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Benjamin Tuggy on Wonder Woman, Film Review by James Tuggey
- Poppy on Fallout: New Vegas, Video Game Review by Cullen Smiddie
- ManiRajpoot on Through Irish Eyes visits TV Production Class
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8 Ways to Maximize Your Film's Festival Premiere December 14, 2017
- Apple Delivers the Final Cut Update We've Been Waiting For December 14, 2017
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for Filmmakers December 14, 2017