On April 21st, Zsavonne Heathcock, a Chattanooga native, spoke to the Social Media class about her work with Merlot Marketing, Inc., a marketing agency based in Sacramento, CA. Zsavonne is a social media strategist for Merlot, now working out of Newport News, VA, who needs only a Blackberry and a laptop with Wi-fi to do her job. With great examples for her experience and her take on the industry, she helped us wrap up a great semester learning how to use social media to cause action for a cause.
April 30, 2010
Social Media Strategies
A blog for sharing student media at Chattanooga State Community College. View all posts by csm3dia
This entry was posted on Friday, April 30th, 2010 at 9:19 am and posted in Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Benjamin Tuggy on Wonder Woman, Film Review by James Tuggey
- Poppy on Fallout: New Vegas, Video Game Review by Cullen Smiddie
- ManiRajpoot on Through Irish Eyes visits TV Production Class
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 10 Tips For Using VFX Without Blowing Your Budget March 23, 2018
- Meet R1, the First Self-Flying 4K Drone March 23, 2018
- Watch: The Greatest Examples of Split Screen Throughout Cinema History March 23, 2018