During the summer of 2010, Chattanooga State had two classes on scriptwriting and filmmaking. “The Servers” is a crazy script on the relationship of restaurant servers and their zany antics. It’s awesome to see your script come to life before your very eyes. Chris Willis was the instructor for filmmaking and script writing, he also did some of the directing and location scouting The cast and crew worked together to create a great short film.
February 14, 2011
“The Servers” by Shirley Hawkins
This entry was posted on Monday, February 14th, 2011 at 12:42 pm and tagged with boss, boyfriend, bum, car, cashier, cop, crocidile, customers, doctor, home invaders, house, knocked out, lamb chop, lamp chop, milk, parking lot, pig stye, redneck, resturant, roommate, servers, studentfilm, swamp, sweetheart, uniform, vet, video game, zoo and posted in Film, Web. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
- Benjamin Tuggy on Wonder Woman, Film Review by James Tuggey
- Poppy on Fallout: New Vegas, Video Game Review by Cullen Smiddie
- ManiRajpoot on Through Irish Eyes visits TV Production Class
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Flanders Scientific's New XM Decreases in Cost and Gains Another 10" December 13, 2017
- 5 Not So Obvious Ways to Speed up Your Editing Workflow December 13, 2017
- Check Out This Awesome Method for Making Your Own In-Camera Transitions December 13, 2017